Fluon+ MPC are based on the copolymer resins FEP, ETFE, ECA, PFA, PVDF, MFA and ECTFE. These compounds extend the fluoropolymer properties of chemical resistance, toughness and lubricity. The standard products are free of cadmium, hexavalent chromium and lead. All Fluon+ melt processable compound products are manufactured to precise specifications.
- Color concentrates:
- Superb surface finish, color consistency and dispersion even at high-speed extrusion rates.
- Reinforced compounds:
- Incorporate glass and mineral fillers for enhanced dimensional stability, abrasion resistance, shrinkage resistance and thermal conductivity characteristics.
- Foam concentrates:
- Designed for gas injection foaming used for manufacture of LAN and coaxial cables. The properties of a foamed insulation help minimize signal loss, enhance high-speed data transmission, and save weight and material.
- Cross-linkable compounds:
- Increase mechanical properties such as scrape abrasion, cut-through resistance and tensile strength, especially at elevated temperatures.
- Flexible AR compounds:
- Modified ETFE and a proprietary fluoroelastomer maintain many desirable properties of ETFE in a more flexible form.
- Conductive/anti-static compounds:
- Control heat and static electricity. Wire coated with a conductive fluoropolymer may be used for freeze protection and process temperature control.
- Adhesive-grade compounds
- Are modified ETFE used in applications requiring strong adhesion to polyamide polymers, especially nylon 12. These compounds also exhibit high permeation resistance to many fluids and gases, especially automotive fuels.
Main Product Types
Please contact us for details. We can also design products that meet your needs.
|Flexible AR compounds||Standard|
|Conductive / anti-static compounds||Custom||Standard||Custom||Custom||Standard||Custom|